Auto Insurance in Blue IslandGet a Free Quote
Communities all around the Chicagoland area are picking Insurance Navy for their low-cost auto insurance needs. They’ve not only seen our billboards but have perhaps seen us at community events or used our auto rate calculator. It’s a hands-on customer-orientated approach that proceeds our reputation from Addison to the Loop.
Insurance Navy in Blue Island
Our location in Blue Island is one of many homes to our experienced team of agents who reference auto, homeowners, renters, and SR22 quotes around the clock for the community. This practice emphasizing personal budgets has won us an award from the Better Business Bureau. In addition to a low-cost auto insurance policy, our customers-turned-policyholders also go home with never-ending support for all their insurance needs.
Blue Island Insurance You Can Trust
Blue Island is a historic town south of Chicago as they boast on their welcome sign and show with their downtown area. Insurance Navy is proud to bring free and accessible auto, homeowner, renters, and even SR22 coverage options for budgeted options as our way of contributing to the community. The last thing anyone wants to be is on the line for additional car payments or accident expenses. Even business owners can find coverage for their storefronts with Insurance Navy, and everyone knows Blue Island has plenty.
A Look Into Blue Island
It’s been said that the original name for Blue Island was actually Portland, although this claim is erroneous. At the same time, Blue Island is only one of eleven incorporated villages to be selected by the White House as a “Preserve America” community. The history is told through their buildings and structures dating back to the mid-1800s. Several of these buildings are still around today. All facets of education are present in Blue Island, even higher education with Moraine Valley Community College. Insurance rates here tend to be above average.
- Blue Island is located 16 miles south of the Chicago Loop by the Morgan Park neighborhood just outside the city. The village was incorporated on October 26, 1872.
- The Blue Island Fire Department is located at 2450 Vermont St, Blue Island, Il, and is reached at 708-396-7072 for non-emergencies.
- The Blue Island Police Department is located at 13031 Greenwood Ave, Blue Island, Il, and is reached at 708-597-8600 for non-emergencies.
- The closest Secretary of State Facility to Blue Island is located at 14434 Pulaski Rd, Midlothian, Il and reached at 312-793-1010.
- The City of Blue Island Municipal Center is located at 13051 Greenwood Ave, Blue Island, Il.
Public Transportation From Blue Island
Blue Island sees several Metra trains with six stations around town. The Vermont Street station is notable for being one of the oldest Metra stations in service. These trains run to and from the city along with around the Chicagoland area.
Residency in Blue Island
Blue Island has a population of 22,899 according to the United States Decennial Census in 2019, with an owner-occupied housing rate of 49.4% as of 2015-2019.