Arlington Heights, Il Auto InsuranceGet a Free Quote
For years, InsuranceNavy has been helping families stay afloat with affordable car insurance. Our motto is to have our customers feel like they have a naval fleet of supportive agents to offer them the best Illinois auto insurance in affordability - especially when it comes down to their vehicle coverage!
Our team of experts are just a phone call away to help you make the right decision for your life and budget. We offer discounts in many areas, including first-time drivers or homeowners looking for auto insurance coverage with better rates than our leading competitor can provide!
We have something that fits everyone’s needs here at InsuranceNavy - no matter if it’s as simple as auto insurance or more complex such as helping out someone who has owned several cars before coming to us, we’re happy to meet all budgets because after all: You deserve the best protection possible without breaking your wallet!
The more you drive, the higher your car insurance rates are going to be. That’s because we all know that driving is risky business and accidents happen when least expected. But if you live in Arlington Heights or its surrounding areas of Palatine, Schaumburg, Inverness, Rolling Meadows then there might still be hope for affordable auto coverage.
Car Insurance You Can Trust
Call our agents today at (888) 949-6289! We're waiting eagerly by the phone so pick up right now; it'll only take a minute and won't cost anything but some time with an informative chat with our agents here at InsuranceNavy - Home Of The Best Auto Coverage Rates For Drivers Like You!
Things to know about Arlington Heights
When you think of Illinois, the first place that might come to mind is Chicago. But did you know that there are other cities in Illinois? Arlington Heights is a suburb of Chicago and has plenty to offer for both residents and visitors.
Here are some things that you should know about living in or visiting Arlington Heights:
- It’s one of the most livable suburbs on the list
- Arlington heights was rated #1 for quality of life by Money Magazine
- The median age is 34 years old
- A whopping 84% have at least four years of college education
- You can find a lot of great parks to explore
- The population is close to 100,000 people
Transportation in Arlington Heights
Transportation in Arlington Heights includes the Metra Rail station in addition to Pace Bus Routes.
- Metra is a private, not-for-profit commuter railroad that operates in Illinois and Wisconsin. The Metra system has four different lines with seven north suburbs served by the line: Union Pacific/North Line, North Central Service (which serves Kenosha County), Milwaukee District/West Line (covering Racine county)
- Pace provides bus service to many towns within Cook County including Arlington Heights; there are currently over 300 routes serving Chicago’s metro area tips on how to take public transportation from Arlington Heights include buying monthly passes for $76 or single rides for around $15. Pace offers “swiper” cards where you can load funds onto it using your credit card as well.
Residents and Homeowners of Arlington Heights
Residents and Homeowners of Arlington Heights Illinois facts are that
- As of July 2019, Arlington Heights had a population of 74,760 residents.
- It had an owner-occupied housing rate from 2015-2019 of 74.6%.
- The median household income in Arlington Heights is $87,993 and the average home sale price is around $418,000.
- The local grocery store is Mariano’s, which also has a cafe on site
- Residents of Arlington Heights Illinois can enjoy golf at two nearby golf courses: The Meadows Golf Course and Prairie View Golf Course. These courses are very popular with locals!