1. Personal Property Coverage
- Refrigerator and pantry contents
- Sporting goods and toys
2. Home Value Coverage
- Provide your insurance agent with detailed information about the size and features of your home.
- Review your homeowners policy once a year to make sure your coverage is keeping up with inflation.
- Increase your coverage when you remodel or make significant changes to your home. Remodeling usually increases the value of a house. Any renovation that increases the property’s value is also likely to increase the insurance premium.
3. Living Expenses Coverage
4. Personal Liability Coverage
- Bodily injury to an individual
- Property damage
5. Medical Payments
6. Other Structures
Would you like additional information about insurance coverage? Our customer service team is here to help. Call us today at 1-888-949-6289 or visit your nearest Insurance Navy location. For your convenience, Insurance Navy is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, 7 days a week.
Insurance Navy also has a strong presence on social media. Give us a like or follow on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or even Pinterest. That way, we can keep you updated on helpful insurance tips, local news and much more. If you’d like to take a look at more rideshare insurance blogs, we have a bevy of them on our website. Consider taking a peek at these before you leave: