An affordable watercraft or boat insurance policy from Insurance Navy can insure you against most risks of owning and operating your boat, motor, and trailer. Just as importantly, it can protect you against liability lawsuits if physical damage or property damage is made with your boat.
Our reasonably priced watercraft insurance policies cover your boat boat on all lakes and rivers in the U.S. and Canada. Additionally, it covers your boat when it’s in ocean waters within 75 miles of the coast. And as a bonus, we do not require policyholders to submit a navigation plan, unlike other companies.
Below is a list of boats and personal watercraft we insure are:
- Bass and fishing boats
- Pontoon Boats
- Personal watercraft (including jetskis)
However, there are boats and personal watercraft we are unable to insure including:
- Boats over 50 feet in length or value at more than $350,000
- Personal watercraft worth more than $27,000
- Boats with max speed over 75 mph
- Boats that do not meet U.S. Coast Guard standards
- Boats used as residences
- Homemade boats with no serial number
- Houseboats with no motors
- Boats with more than two owners
- Steel or wood hulls
We offer free watercraft and boat insurance quotes at any of our offices. As well as over the phone, online or through our mobile app.