Your claim has been sent.
We have successfully received your claim. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-888-949-6289 during business hours.
Filing A Claim?
Filing a claim form can be an overwhelming process but knowing exactly what to do on your behalf can guarantee a smoother and quicker claims process. If you need to file a claim with your insurance company, Insurance Navy is here to help. We do not handle claims directly but we will guide you through the claims process. Additionally, we’ll work with your insurance company to make sure your rates stay competitive even after a claim.
Therefore, if you need help filing a claim, please call us at 888-949-6289 or visit us at any of our Insurance Navy locations. Our offices are available to help with this and more topics from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, Monday through Friday, and even on weekends. That’s right, we’re open seven days a week for your convenience.
More Claim Information
You should never admit fault at the scene if you are involved in a car collision because professionals will make this determination and you never want to incriminate yourself. Never accept money from anyone involved or you can forfeit your right to file a claim.
Contact your auto insurance company as soon as possible following a car collision. You may also file a claim if your car is:
- Damaged from a non-accident-related event such as fire or severe weather.
The auto insurance company’s phone number is on the front of your insurance card. The phone number is also on the company website and in policy documents.
Information needed to file a claim
When you contact Insurance Navy claims or your insurance company directly to file a claim, make sure to provide the following details:
- Your full name and policy number.
- The start and end day of your policy.
- Date and time of the incident.
- Name, addresses, and phone numbers of the drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Driver’s license and license plate numbers for all drivers.
- The case is assigned to a professional at Insurance Navy.
- You will meet with your claims professional to discuss the incident and the coverage available. You can do this in person at Insurance Navy and over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Your adjuster will evaluate your claim. Additionally, your adjuster will schedule an inspection of your vehicle.
- Then, the case is resolved and all necessary payments are made.
- The insurance company will close the case. After that, no further actions are required.
Hiring an Attorney:
In some cases, it may be in the best interest of a party to retain the counsel of an attorney that specializes in accident claims. For instance, attorneys may help expedite the auto insurance claim process or offer advice, especially if a driver is underinsured.