Filing a claim can be an overwhelming process. Knowing exactly what to do on your behalf can guarantee a smoother and quicker claims process. If you need to file a claim with your insurance company, Insurance Navy claims is here to help. We do not handle claims directly but we will guide you through the claims process and we will work with your insurance company to make sure your rates stay competitive even after a claim.
If you are involved in a car collision, never admit fault at the scene. Professionals will make this determination and you never want to incriminate yourself. Never accept money from anyone involved or you can forfeit your right to file a claim.
Contact your auto insurance company as soon as possible following a car collision. You may also file a claim if your car is:
- Damaged from a non-accident-related event such as fire or severe weather
The auto insurance company’s phone number is on the front of your insurance card. The phone number is also on the company website and in policy documents.
When you contact Insurance Navy claims or your insurance company directly to file a claim, make sure to provide the following details:
- Your full name and policy number
- The start and end day of your policy
- Dates and time of the incident
- Name, addresses, and phone numbers of the drivers, passengers and witnesses
- Driver’s license and license plate numbers for all drivers
- The case is assigned to a professional at Insurance Navy
- You will meet with your claims professional to discuss the incident and the coverage available. Can be done in person at Insurance Navy or can also be handled over the phone.
- Your adjustor will evaluate your claims. The adjustor will also schedule an inspection of your vehicle.
- The case is resolved and all necessary payments are made.
- The insurance company will close the case and no further actions are required.
Hiring an Attorney: In some cases, it may be in the best interest of a party to retain the counsel of an attorney that specializes in accident claims. Attorneys may help expedite the process or offer advice, especially if a driver is underinsured.
Do you need more information about claims? Our agents and customer service representatives are here to help. Call us today at 1-888-949-6289 or visit your nearest Insurance Navy location. For your convenience, Insurance Navy is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, 7 days a week.
*Please review your own policy carefully for details on the claims process. Claims processes vary by insurance company.