Filing a claim can be an overwhelming process. Knowing exactly what to do on your behalf can guarantee a smoother and quicker car insurance claims process. If you need to file a claim with your insurance company, Insurance Navy claims is here to help with our personalized services.
We do not handle claims directly, but we will guide you through the claims process and we will work with your insurance company. Insurance Navy claims will make sure your rates stay competitive even after a claim.
If you need help filing a claim, please call us at 1-888-949-6289. You can also visit us at any of our Insurance Navy locations. Our offices are available for claims information from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additionally, if you’d like to request a quote for things like auto insurance, you can do so by simply continuing to browse our website. You can find the place to request a quote on the information bar at the very top of this page.
You should never admit fault at the scene if you are involved in a car collision, because professionals will make this determination and you never want to incriminate yourself. Never accept money from anyone involved or you can forfeit your right to file a claim.
Contact your auto insurance company as soon as possible following a car collision. You may also file a claim if your car is:
- Damaged from a non-accident-related event such as fire or severe weather
The auto insurance company’s phone number is on the front of your insurance card. The phone number is also on the company website and in policy documents.
When you contact Insurance Navy claims or your insurance company directly to file a claim, make sure to provide the following details:
- Your full name and policy number
- The start and end day of your policy
- Dates and time of the incident
- Name, addresses, and phone numbers of the drivers, passengers and witnesses
- Driver’s license and license plate numbers for all drivers
- The case is assigned to a professional at Insurance Navy
- You will meet with your claims professional to discuss the incident and the coverage available. You can do this in person at Insurance Navy and over the phone, whichever you prefer.
- Your adjustor will evaluate your claim. Additionally, your adjustor will schedule an inspection of your vehicle.
- Then, the case is resolved and all necessary payments are made.
- The insurance company will close the case. After that, no further actions are required.
Hiring an Attorney:
In some cases, it may be in the best interest of a party to retain the counsel of an attorney that specializes in accident claims. For instance, attorneys may help expedite the auto insurance claim process or offer advice, especially if a driver is underinsured.
Do you need more information about Insurance Navy claims and the auto insurance claim process? Our resourceful and adaptive agents and customer service team are here to help serve clients with passion. Call us today at 1-888-949-6289 or visit your nearest Insurance Navy location. For your convenience, Insurance Navy is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST, 7 days a week.
We are strong believers in technology and its ability to make our life easier. Our team is full of adaptive agents who serve clients efficiently with their immense talent and knowledge.
Lastly, we also have blogs that may help you with any questions you have. For instance, our blogs cover many different topics. From how often you should shop for car insurance, to information on the Uber rewards program.
*Please review your own policy carefully for details on the auto insurance claims process. Claims processes vary by insurance company.